Followers

Friday 23 November 2018

TWILIGHT BEACH

TWILIGHT BEACH


I don't usually blog so frequently but after returning from the beach this evening I just had to share my thoughts and pictures. I love it at this time of year when I'm often the only person there. And especially when the tide is out. Aggie and I head out as far as we can - hoping to dodge the mud holes then walk along the tideline. And what is even better is when it's twilight. 


The birds are shadowy but vocal: Curlews, Oystercatchers, Turnstones. Dunlin and Little Ringed Plovers. Tonight, they were joined by a pair of Herons, which was rather special.


Aggie loves it too - the large areas of flat sand allow her to run at full tilt, which means she gets plenty of exercise. I just love it there and feel so privileged to have such a wonderful place close by. 









2 comments:

  1. Bravo!! I love it, thanks for that beautiful pictures and words
    LOL from Chile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!! I love it, thanks for that beautiful pictures and words
    LOL from Chile

    ReplyDelete