Followers

Wednesday 29 November 2017

INTRODUCING WOMEN


One or two of my readers have given me a verbal rap over the knuckles for having an all male 'cast' in Blood on the Tide. I did, in fact introduce one young German female, but she only played a small part in the story. So I'm trying now to make amends.

In the soon to be published Blood on the Shrine, DI Sonny Russell has a love interest. It's not giving too much away to say that he is smitten but ... she is not all she seems.

And in Blood on the Strand, which is my current work in progress, there is now a WPC Nettie Sharp, who, I think, is going to play a major part in the story. There is also a female jewelry expert whose character I'm just about to develop. She may come from aristocracy that has fallen on hard times, but you'll have to wait and see - so will I until I discover what direction she takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment